If you’re reading this, chances are you share a common problem with many clients who come to see us: you’re living in a beautiful neighbourhood, perhaps your children are settled into good schools and you’re close to your favourite cafes and outdoor recreation areas . . . but your house just isn’t working for you.
Are you facing some of these common problems?
- Lack of space for a growing family
- A dated style, especially in kitchens and bathrooms
- Poor access to outdoor living areas
- Missing out on modern necessities such as double glazing, central heating and decent water pressure
- Uncertainty about whether it’s even possible to alter your home to achieve what you’re after
There are solutions to all of these problems, and we agree that if you’re already living in a great community then it makes sense to spend some time thinking about how you could make it your home for life. If you’re finding it hard to visualise how your existing home could be upgraded to suit your needs we invite you to contact us for a free consultation to discuss your options.
Chaplin Crooks were immediately able to unlock the hidden potential in the existing parts of the house, creating modern and spacious living areas that really suit our family’s lifestyle. Relocating the entrance has made a huge difference, and we’d never thought of this possibility ourselves.
M & L Grantham, Huntsbury
Where to begin?
We have a simple process that you can work through to start creating your new home today.
- Contact us now to arrange a FREE initial consultation so you can tell us about your project and ask us any questions. Find out what you’ll get from your free consultation.
- After our meeting you’ll receive a detailed plan specific to your new home that includes:
- A summary of your requirements
- A description of the process we will go through to design your new home together.
- Processes we will put in place so you can stay in control of your budget.
- Several options for architectural services so you can choose a package that suits your needs.
- Once you’ve decided which option is right for you the design process can begin – to keep you informed and involved we’ll use a computer model and drawings to ensure you fully understand the design and can give feedback at each stage.
- We can also assist with tendering, construction contracts and observation throughout the construction phase, which can help make this time less stressful for you.
Click below to arrange your FREE consultation, and to find out what we’ll cover and how you can prepare. We’ll send you a ‘guide to writing a brief’ booklet that’s full of valuable tips – very useful if you don’t know where to begin!
You may not realise it, but right now is the easiest time to make the major decisions that will determine how happy you feel in your new home. You’d be surprised how many alteration projects we undertake to help out people who have bought or built houses that have been poorly designed and require significant changes to improve their layout and performance. They can end up paying twice to fix problems that could have been avoided the first time around.
This is a clear demonstration of the value of design – by investing in a concept that has been well thought through and is backed up with clear and accurate documentation you know you’ll end up with a comfortable home that will have a smile on your face from the day you first walk through the door.
It has been a pleasure to deal with Greg and having had the experience of employing architects on two previous building projects, this renovation with Chaplin Crooks has been by far the easiest and most productive.
S & B McCauley, Scarborough